Impossible to load the Aerosoft professional A320-321

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
jbieletto

Impossible to load the Aerosoft professional A320-321

Postby jbieletto » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:04 pm

As of the update of P3D V 4.5.11.29713 I can not load the A320.

When I start the P3D with the A320 as the pre-selected aircraft, the P3D v4.5 loads the scenery and the plane and stays for about 30 seconds and after that the P3D crashes the desktop.

I have already updated the P3D v4.5 to the latest available version 4.4.12.30293
I have installed the latest version of the professional A320-321 Aerosoft v1240
I have the latest version of EZCA v3.0.1.70
Now update Windows 10 and the Nvidia RTX2070 video card

All this happens to me only with this addon, with everything else the P3D works excellent, reason why I deduce that it is an incompatibility between both software that previously did not have.

I do not know what else may be causing this crash to desktop.
Could you help me solve it?

Thank you
José Bieletto
josebieletto@prodigy.net.mx

powayjoe

Re: Impossible to load the Aerosoft professional A320-321

Postby powayjoe » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:30 pm

I have no issues with P3Dv4.5 and the Aerosoft A320.
Perhaps you should post on the Aerosoft A320 Pro forum.

Joe
I5-2500K 4.5Ghz, GTX-1070 OC, Corsair Vengeance 2133Mhz, SSD, Oculus Rift, 40 inch 4K Screen at 30 Hz, VKB Gunfighter, Virpil Moongoost 50,MFG Crosswind Pedals, ChasePlane, Linda, VoiceAttack, FFTF, Pilot2ATC apps

jbieletto

Postby jbieletto » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello Joe

What you propose, I already did, I post a post to the support people of Aerosoft and they have told me to send a post to you because they do not know about this problem either.

I have also sent a post to EZCA support and they have only recommended me to update the EZCA. Action that I already made and does not solve either.

I have been requesting support from everyone and nobody can help me, it is a pity that I can not use this magnificent plane which I was flying for a long time without problems, but when updating the P3D versions it never worked again.

Thank you very much for the response and here my support attempts, I see that there is nothing else to do.

José Bieletto

Martyson

Postby Martyson » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:25 pm

Hello Joe

What you propose, I already did, I post a post to the support people of Aerosoft and they have told me to send a post to you because they do not know about this problem either.

I have also sent a post to EZCA support and they have only recommended me to update the EZCA. Action that I already made and does not solve either.

I have been requesting support from everyone and nobody can help me, it is a pity that I can not use this magnificent plane which I was flying for a long time without problems, but when updating the P3D versions it never worked again.

Thank you very much for the response and here my support attempts, I see that there is nothing else to do.

José Bieletto
If a program stopped working e.g., CTD (crashed to desktop):
Go to the Windows Event Viewer to see the
Faulting Module Name
that caused your problem.

In the lower left hand corner of your desktop
Click on:
Start
In the resulting search box type:
event viewer
select Event Viewer from the resulting pop up list
then look up your error