Prior to posting an issue, please search the forum as your concern may have already been addressed
If your issue is not found, please create a new forum topic with a clear subject and detailed reproduction steps.
Reproduction steps should be a clear way for a developer to cause the error. It should be a detailed step-by-step guide with any helpful detail. In addition, please note if the issue is reliably reproducible or if the issue is intermittent.
Finally, include the following information in your report:
- Prepar3D version
- Operating system
- All add-ons installed (applications, scenery, vehicles, etc.)
- Hardware (graphics card, CPU, RAM, displays, etc.)
- GPU driver version
- Changes made to your system – overclocking, graphics accelerators (NVIDIA Inspector), debuggers
- Changes to the default Prepar3D's settings or configuration files
- Crash logs or error messages
- Related screenshots (Posting Screentshots)