Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue May 14, 2019 3:59 am
- Forum: Prepar3D Installation and Installer Questions
- Topic: Clean install - uninstall all addons - won't launch
- Replies: 2
- Views: 437
Never had an issue installing any version of Prepar3d until 4.5 2 hours of my life I am not going to get back after deleting folders, uninstalling and reinstalling, trying countless fixes from the forums and then to top it all off.....unplugging usb devices just so I can hit the Prepar3d shortcut an...
- Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 am
- Forum: Other Support Questions
- Topic: Awesomium - This view has crashed!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2076
When opening a mission, the briefing screen is opened and I receive the following error......<br /> <br /> <b>Awesomium<br /> Web-Browser Framework<br /> <br /> This view has crashed!</b><br /> <br /> Is anyone else experiencing this error? Any ideas on how to fix? I have uninstalled and did a fresh...