» Prepar3D Developer Subscription
Anyone can work on becoming a Prepar3D® Developer. No matter if you are a seasoned developer, or just starting out, we want to encourage you to develop for Prepar3D.
Get 2 copies of Prepar3D.
You will get two full copies of the Prepar3D client and the software development kit (SDK) from Lockheed Martin so that you can develop and integrate your applications!*
The Prepar3D Developer Subscription is designed to provide resources needed to develop “Prepar3D Compatible” offerings.
The program is also open to any individual or business who is interested in using Prepar3D to develop applications and add-ons.
By becoming part of the program, developers can employ a rich set of resources enabling you to:
- Develop complementary product offerings ranging from missions, vehicles, application add-ons and so on.
- Integrate Prepar3D into a solution for deployment
Registered Developers can take advantage of baseline benefits to help support their development, testing and marketing efforts.
- Two (2) Prepar3D Licenses
- Prepar3D® Software Development Kit (SDK) [Distributed for free at Prepar3D.com]
* Note that development licenses are for internal development use only. Deployed systems will require a full commercial license.