BUTTON AND AXIS ALLOCATION REMOVAL

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
Banananav

BUTTON AND AXIS ALLOCATION REMOVAL

Postby Banananav » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Firstly, many thanks for adding the Scenery Library and Add-on buttons to the start-up screen, they are extremely helpful.
I use FSUIPC for all my button and axis programming, and it is an absolute pain to have to delete all the default axis and button allocations, for each of three controllers, before doing this.
Would you please consider adding Delete all Button and Delete all Axis allocation functions to the Controllers setting screens ?
Thanks
Chris

DaveWG

Re: BUTTON AND AXIS ALLOCATION REMOVAL

Postby DaveWG » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Just check the "disable controllers" checkbox. Job done.

Banananav

Postby Banananav » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Agreed.
But that then stops you using a keyboard for view and zoom controls.
Chris

KevinKaessmann

Postby KevinKaessmann » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:31 am

I'm with you.
I have a HOTAS, a VR Tact&Toggle and two CH Pro Throttle Quadrants with 16 switches each.
The HOTAS is driven by P3D, the other three by FSUIPC, so disabling all controllers is no option.
It's very time consuming to find and delete all switches of the T&T and TQs in the event of a reset as
searching for a specific switch or controller doesn't work either (P3D 4.2)
A "delete all switches of a specific controller" would be of value - or a filter to show only functions and axis with assigned switches.

Return to “Prepar3D Feature Requests”