simwest introduces its first scenery as part of its simwestFOTOREAL series with a FREE download.
simwestALBQ covers the city and surrounding area of Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA for Prepar3D. It’s a way to allow you to take a test flight of the scenery and check out the performance on your own PC systems. I hope pilots will want to fly through our scenery and not just over it. The simwest goal is to provide performance, immersion and enjoyment when using our products.
• 1.3GB of custom daytime and nighttime photoreal scenery at 1.2m resolution
• Approximately 45 square miles (117 square kilometers), in coverage
• Seasonal winter snow in the Sandia mountains
• Custom 3D night lighting
• Custom placed building, vegetation and library objects autogen throughout the entire area
• Increased road traffic for added immersion (optional)
simwestALBQ is available now as a free download exclusively at FlightSim.Com Store
PILOTS! - Be sure to read the Pilot's Guide inside the download as there is a special surprise in there.
Who is simwest?
simwest was created by Marcus Thompson. Some of you may know him by his handle, ‘Clutch Cargo’ on many of the flightsim forums. Active since FS2002, he developed the FlightDeck Sound Effects Panel (FDSFX) and 9Dragons Kai Tak Airport.
Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest