[RESOLVED] Remove Arcraft from Change Vehicle List

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
Doc_Z

[RESOLVED] Remove Arcraft from Change Vehicle List

Postby Doc_Z » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:26 pm

When I start P3d v4.1, I get an error message that there are aircraft with the same title and that had to be changed, or words to that effect. The aircraft with the same title are Carenado C185 Amphibian repaints and are listed in the Change Vehicle List. Neither of the repaints are in the C185 Amphibian aircraft.cfg file. They were once, but have since been deleted from the .cfg file. How do I get them off the Change Vehicle List, which I think will solve the error.

aeronauta

Re: Remove Arcraft from Change Vehicle List

Postby aeronauta » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:41 am

Doc_z if they are in the aircraft list there must be an aircraft.cfg somewhere the Sim can see that has the AC..

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR - Nemetz Designs Beta Tester

Doc_Z

Postby Doc_Z » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Thanks. I found a folder that had somehow wandered into a strange place. All good now.

aeronauta

Postby aeronauta » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:11 am

Pleased you find it!! happy flying..
Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR - Nemetz Designs Beta Tester

Return to “Prepar3D Professional Plus Client Application Questions”