SCREEN RESOLUTION

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
ROEDAGUIDI

SCREEN RESOLUTION

Postby ROEDAGUIDI » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:28 am

Hi everyone,

I want to buy the academic license, but i haven't a great computer, my specs are:

CPU i7 2.6Ghz

Nvidia GeForce 820M

8 GB RAM

I was reading the screen resolution and recommend 1920 x 1080, but my pc just have 1366 x 768 screen resolution (no more)

Do you recommend me to buy the academic license?, i know i haven't a great pc, but i want to use it just for training and don't use high performance aircraft like PMDG products, i use a lot of Carenado aircrafts for navigation training.

Pd: Sorry for my english, i'm not a english speaker.

Afterburner SST

Re: SCREEN RESOLUTION

Postby Afterburner SST » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:59 am

Hi,

You better not ask questions about licences, otherwise the thread will be shut down (forum policy).

As far as resolution, P3D will work with your monitor. I once used a screen with your resolution, and it worked fine.

ROEDAGUIDI

Re: SCREEN RESOLUTION

Postby ROEDAGUIDI » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:14 am

Hi,

You better not ask questions about licences, otherwise the thread will be shut down (forum policy).

As far as resolution, P3D will work with your monitor. I once used a screen with your resolution, and it worked fine.
Oh thanks! I'm sorry about that, i don't knew it, i'm new in the forum, thanks by the answer! Regards.

Return to “Prepar3D Installation and Installer Questions”