Airport Updates

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
tech2984

Airport Updates

Postby tech2984 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Is there any plans for Lockheed to update the sims outdated airports. I hate that I would need to purchase payware airports to have up to date airports. [EDITED TO ADHERE TO USER AGREEMENT] Please update the airports cause I hate flying on vatsim and not having the updated terminals that they would be seeing

ErikNL

Re: Airport Updates

Postby ErikNL » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:07 pm

The airport data is still from the old ESP engine (2006) and a lot has changed. Not only new airports, but also waypoints etc. Try to make a flightplan with the P3D flightplanner and an add-on aircraft using a recent AIRAC cycle…

+ 1 for this request!

=Jack=

Re: Airport Updates

Postby =Jack= » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:55 am

I do scenery design, and I'm willing to fix/update airports. A lot of airports in FSX/P3D have missing runways, ils, and aren't even oriented in the right direction! I can fix it. I can also add airports that aren't in the simulator, but are there irl. I just need the airport ICAO and a brief description of the fixes you want. Of course, I'll do research on the airport and use satellite imagery as an underlay to make sure it's proper.

I do these small fixes/updates for free in my spare time. To make it convenient, I can provide them all as a single download on my website.

I may start a new topic just for these update requests.

You can view my website at https://www.uscentralairlines.com/black-mill-scenery/

Upcoming payware stuff (someday) is in the center of the page. Free downloads are at the very bottom.

Return to “Prepar3D Feature Requests”