Looking Around In The Cockpit Isen't Smooth At ALL

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
hampe2356

Looking Around In The Cockpit Isen't Smooth At ALL

Postby hampe2356 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Hey! I recently upgraded my Pc! i now have an I7 8700K, Asus ROG Z370 H-gaming, 8gb ram and a GTX 1060 6GB. Even doe i got pretty good hardware and i am able to reach 40-50 on the ground at nearly every single airport (payware) in planes like the PMDG 737, 747 and 777 and the movement outside is super smooth but if i look around in the cockpit and i have anything under 40 fps+ its not smooth at all and its "stuttery" and not as smooth as the movement outside, Idk why this is as i have pretty good specs and my friend which has an I5 7600K at @ 4.6GHZ, 16 gb ram and a GTX 1060 6g. His game is buttery smooth whenever he looks around in the cockpit no matter what FPS he has. if he has 17 fps in the cockpit and looks around its smoother than my 30-40 fps looking around. This is really bothering me and i really want to get this fixed. BTW me and my friend have nearly exacly the same addons installed and the same settings ingame

Brady Butler
Lockheed Martin

Re: Looking Around In The Cockpit Isen't Smooth At ALL

Postby Brady Butler » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Hello,

To have us assist you further, could you please review this topic and let us know the results from following the troubleshooting steps?

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

If the issue is determined to be caused by an add-on, you will likely want to reach out to the add-on developer for direct support. If they need any support with development, they should not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Brady
Brady Butler
Prepar3D® Software Engineer

Return to “Hardware Specific Questions”