Dual monitor nvidia surround, how to lateral offset?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
mmerelles

Dual monitor nvidia surround, how to lateral offset?

Postby mmerelles » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi

I am new to the platform, having issues to properly calibrate the virtual cockpit view.

I do own an Nvidia card having 2 x 27" monitors bizzel corrected under surround configuration resolution 3910x1080

When i go to Prepar3d the camera is aiming centered to the 2 monitors, feels like i am sitting on the center of the aircraft (GA / Jetliner), it cuts aircraft critical pilot displays in two like PFD.
Moving the eyeview to the left does not cure the problem, you start going as crabbed.

How do i can offset the camera aiming point to recenter it to the left monitor (as if i were running only one monitor), i am also sitting centered on the left monitor on the room.

Hope i was being able to properly explain the issue and requirement.

thanks

Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Re: Dual monitor nvidia surround, how to lateral offset?

Postby Rob McCarthy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:41 pm

There are many advanced camera configuration options explained in the SDK section of the Learning Center: http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/LearningCenter.php

Also Custom Cameras can be created through the context menu allowing you to see adjustments in real time.

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead

Return to “Hardware Specific Questions”