Lost Activation Code

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
Aussieflyer38

Lost Activation Code

Postby Aussieflyer38 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:12 am

HI, hoping you can help. last week my computer crashed - major crash, and my techy said it's impossible to recover anything from the HD. Unfortunately that's where I had all my reg codes - BIG mistake.
I purchased P3Dv4.3 on the 12th April 2018 - Don Ridgeway - [REMOVED PERSONAL INFORMATION]
I'm desperately hoping you can help me as I've just had to buy a new computer and don't want to have to purchase P3Dv4.3 again if possible. Any help you can give me would be extremely appreciated. Thanks

Don

Kayla Kinzel
Lockheed Martin

Re: Lost Activation Code

Postby Kayla Kinzel » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:01 am

Hello,

You can enter your email address into the Forgot your Information or Password link on the dowloads login page.

https://secure.prepar3d.com/solo/custom ... ID=2451871

You'll receive an email in your inbox containing your information.

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer

oldspot96

Postby oldspot96 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi- hope I am not hijacking this thread but I have a similar problem.
Wishing to upgrade from 4.1 (purchased Dec 2017) to 4.3 I found that I could not access my purchased download page on my new computer .It would not accept the details that I had. Then suddenly realised that my download of December was still on my old computer (although I have been running 4.1 on my new computer since Dec.)and I had not deleted it off the old. (OOOPs) I thought that this might be the reason that I was denied access to the the page on my new computer anyway even if I was putting in the right info.
So, brushed off the cobwebs and deleted all P3D v 4 off the old one (as per Poppet) hoping that it would deactivate from there, release the activation code and enable me to access my purchased downloads to update on my new computer.
So far (about 6 hours from switching off the old and restarting again (to complete the cycle as advised) I still have not been able to access the page on my new one
Am I being too optimistic in time scales for things to happen or have I bungled it? If so what should I have done? I hope that I do not have to uninstall and download again on my new computer.
I can access my license details on my new computer using the info that I have(I.D and password ).
I have tried to access the reset password page but do not understand what I need to put in the lower box to satisfy the "using to search " data?
Do I need to contact licensing@prepar3d.com ?
Any help to progress would be much appreciated

oldspot96

oldspot96

Postby oldspot96 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Ah--correction, should be "using the value" in the lower box on the rest page.
Apologies for lack of clarity.

oldspot96

Brady Butler
Lockheed Martin

Postby Brady Butler » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:47 pm

Hello oldspot96,

""If your having Problems with Activating Prepar3D please email licensing@prepar3d.com with with a very brief explanation of the reason you need your license reactivated, along with your license ID and invoice number, and we will be happy to get you squared away in under two busines.days""

Regards,
Brady
Brady Butler
Prepar3D® Software Engineer

Return to “Prepar3D Website and Download Questions”