No dyn lights on arrival - any airport

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
MediocreGorilla

Re: No dyn lights on arrival - any airport

Postby MediocreGorilla » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:45 am

No, I am not modifying any airports. If I'd reinstall P3D, install let's say Aerosoft Frankfurt and do a flight from Munich to Frankfurt, dynamic lights wouldn't show up at Frankfurt - out of the box, with a simulator as vanilla as it can be. If I'd start the scenario at Frankfurt, lights would show up.

Martyson

Postby Martyson » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:28 pm

No, I am not modifying any airports. If I'd reinstall P3D, install let's say Aerosoft Frankfurt and do a flight from Munich to Frankfurt, dynamic lights wouldn't show up at Frankfurt - out of the box, with a simulator as vanilla as it can be. If I'd start the scenario at Frankfurt, lights would show up.
I just did a short flight, P3Dv4.4, default F22, into KSFO (FlightBeam airport) and dynamic lighting OK.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

carlos llaca

Postby carlos llaca » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:17 am

I have the same issue, I have aerosoft LEMD, ORBX LEAS, Fsimstudios MMUN, and LatinVFR KMIA and in every airport I have that bug, i tried all from deleting shaders and cfg, to reinstall content and client and updating my video card, and i have no results, can someone help me please

Martyson

Postby Martyson » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:09 am

I have the same issue, I have aerosoft LEMD, ORBX LEAS, Fsimstudios MMUN, and LatinVFR KMIA and in every airport I have that bug, i tried all from deleting shaders and cfg, to reinstall content and client and updating my video card, and i have no results, can someone help me please
Do you have Dynamic Lights if you are departing form those airoprts?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

carlos llaca

Postby carlos llaca » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:30 am

Do you have Dynamic Lights if you are departing form those airoprts?
yes i do, all is perfect until i arrive into those airports, or any airport that has dyn lighting, they turned off when i arrive ex: i take off from KMIA and I have dyn lighting, but when I arrive to LEMD theres no dyn lighting

Rob Ainscough

Postby Rob Ainscough » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:04 am

i take off from KMIA and I have dyn lighting, but when I arrive to LEMD theres no dyn lighting
I'm unable to replicate your issue using LatinVFR KMIA and Aerosoft LEMD. Some suggestions:

1. Have you applied LatinVFR KMIA 5.1 hotfix?
2. Do you have Aerosoft LEMD v1.1? (and enabled DL via LEMD configuration tool)
3. Right click on your Prepar3d.exe and verify version is build 32097
4. Do you use any shader products, PTA, ENVSHADE, TomatoShade, etc. ? If so, restore you original shaders.
5. In Prepar3d.cfg, do you have MAX_POINT_LIGHTS=250 and MAX_SPOT_LIGHTS=250 under [GRAPHICS] section?
6. Are you running any tools that adjust performance as you fly like Dynamic FFTF? If so, disable it for testing.
7. Do you have a very low FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION value (default is 0.33)?
8. If you run TFR = Unlimited is your CPU pegged at 100% utilization?
9. When you arrive at your destination airport with no DL, do you see Autogen?

Report back.

Cheers, Rob.
Rob Ainscough

Kem

Postby Kem » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:20 pm

Dear Rob,

I am very bored because I spent hundreds of hours placing effects on a scenery that I developed with dynamic effects of spot and lights.
Everything worked for a year but since the last hotfix2 I am able as certain users to trigger the same bug.
I have dozens of screens and several videos on arrival at night from another airport where the effects with my controllers worked.
Now it seems that the only ones that work are the dynamic spotlights of the terminals.
Dynamic runway and taxi edge lights effects like the ALS no longer work when coming from another airport.
I redid a cfg, put back the shaders by default, checked the values ​​that you ask in the cfg.
Everything is ok at this level. It is incomprehensible

The scenery is outside of P3d via an xml which reads the Scenery, Texture, Effects folders.
I really need your help at this level because hundreds of hours have been spent using these latest available technologies. thanking you.
Kem

Kem

Postby Kem » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:26 pm

Dear Rob,
I am back quiclky , always like that.. when you post youn find near after...
So the effetc works all great .hundreds dynamics effect works great on LFMT.
My mistake was to do a bad test with the F22.

When flying from another airport all effects are working if we passing FL100 like FL120 and be back to the destination.
Like that everything is normal

The issue come when departing from another airport (near the destination on my last test like 35 mile) and stay under FL100 like FL050.
In that situation, all the multiplied effects like edge runway lights or ALS are not working.

Best regards
kem

Kem

Postby Kem » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:17 pm

Dear Rob,
Back to you, i was able to redo the bug..
Some spot lights or effect are not here at night when coming from another airport.
there are all with display name and controled
Last P3D version Hotfix2 .4.5.13.32097

Please help

Best regards

carlos llaca

Postby carlos llaca » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:21 am

i take off from KMIA and I have dyn lighting, but when I arrive to LEMD theres no dyn lighting
I'm unable to replicate your issue using LatinVFR KMIA and Aerosoft LEMD. Some suggestions:

1. Have you applied LatinVFR KMIA 5.1 hotfix?
2. Do you have Aerosoft LEMD v1.1? (and enabled DL via LEMD configuration tool)
3. Right click on your Prepar3d.exe and verify version is build 32097
4. Do you use any shader products, PTA, ENVSHADE, TomatoShade, etc. ? If so, restore you original shaders.
5. In Prepar3d.cfg, do you have MAX_POINT_LIGHTS=250 and MAX_SPOT_LIGHTS=250 under [GRAPHICS] section?
6. Are you running any tools that adjust performance as you fly like Dynamic FFTF? If so, disable it for testing.
7. Do you have a very low FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION value (default is 0.33)?
8. If you run TFR = Unlimited is your CPU pegged at 100% utilization?
9. When you arrive at your destination airport with no DL, do you see Autogen?

Report back.

Cheers, Rob.
yes, i have all update, i dont have pta or shaders only as16, my cfg is clean i never touch it, and i still have the problem, and i also have autogen good, is only the DYN lighting at every airport in the sim that has dyn lighting

Return to “Prepar3D Client Application Questions”