[RESOLVED] Frame problem

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
redsonssi

[RESOLVED] Frame problem

Postby redsonssi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:57 pm

I have a question about the frame.
A few days ago, the frame was normal, but one day the frame began to fall while flying.
Even if you try it again. Frame drops during flight.
There's no problem with taking off after the game, but the frame drops during the flight.
I reinstalled p3d, but it is the same.

add-on
PMDG747-400.8I/F
AS16
REX4
and various airport scenery

Brady Butler
Lockheed Martin

Re: Frame problem

Postby Brady Butler » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Hello redsonssi,

To have us assist you further, could you please review this topic and let us know the results from following the troubleshooting steps? Also, can you provide the details of your system?

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

If the issue is determined to be caused by an add-on, you will likely want to reach out to the add-on developer for direct support. If they need any support with development, they should not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Brady
Brady Butler
Prepar3D® Software Engineer

Saldo

Postby Saldo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:06 pm

This is the same as what I am experiencing.
W10 has been installed last weekend + a virgin P3Dv4.3.

Triple view system : 7940x with default Turbo boost ( 4.3 ) and 16 Gb 3200 MHz Cl14 and 2x 1080Ti..
Using the default Beach Baron at a flight from Amsterdam to Athens ( LGAV ) .
When making the approach and starting to fly over land at 2500 ft the framerate is 8-10 fps where at Amsterdam I started with 46 fps.

I bought a new M2 SSD ( 1800/1800 )and replaced the SSD 600 to be sure that the disk wasn’t the culprit.

Already several times I have stated that with V4.2 I never had any issues, but V4.3 has a framerate drop over time...

redsonssi

Postby redsonssi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:03 am

Hello redsonssi,

To have us assist you further, could you please review this topic and let us know the results from following the troubleshooting steps? Also, can you provide the details of your system?

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

If the issue is determined to be caused by an add-on, you will likely want to reach out to the add-on developer for direct support. If they need any support with development, they should not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Brady
I solved it.
Thank you.

Return to “Prepar3D Client Application Questions”