Navgraph

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
jamieP

Navgraph

Postby jamieP » Tue May 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Hi all,

I have just bought P3d V4 and Aerosoft A320/A321 professional but Navgraph seems to be unable to find the planes database to update. Iv looked in the Airplanes folder in P3d but the folder isnt there even tho I am able to fly the plane on the sim.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Jamie

Martyson

Re: Navgraph

Postby Martyson » Tue May 07, 2019 11:23 pm

Hi all,

I have just bought P3d V4 and Aerosoft A320/A321 professional but Navgraph seems to be unable to find the planes database to update. Iv looked in the Airplanes folder in P3d but the folder isnt there even tho I am able to fly the plane on the sim.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Jamie
Have you checked with Navigraph or Aerosoft forums?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

jamieP

Postby jamieP » Tue May 07, 2019 11:27 pm

Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Jamie
I have had a quick check and not found anything that helps yet. If I go into my documents the folder for the planes are there and I am able to fly them but from what I can tell Navgraph looks in the P3d folders for the planes nav database.

Jamie

Martyson

Postby Martyson » Tue May 07, 2019 11:31 pm

Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Jamie
I have had a quick check and not found anything that helps yet. If I go into my documents the folder for the planes are there and I am able to fly them but from what I can tell Navgraph looks in the P3d folders for the planes nav database.

Jamie
Might be a good idea to post a new topic on the Navigraph forum.
You may have discovered a new problem.

Edit:
I assumed you purchased Navigraph current Cycle.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

jamieP

Postby jamieP » Tue May 07, 2019 11:52 pm

I have had a quick check and not found anything that helps yet. If I go into my computer documents the folder for the planes are there and I am able to fly them but from what I can tell Navgraph looks in the P3d folders for the planes nav database.

Jamie
Might be a good idea to post a new topic on the Navigraph forum.
You may have discovered a new problem.

Edit:
I assumed you purchased Navigraph current Cycle.
Will do that. I have a yearly subscription. Changed over from FSX to P3d today.

Krielkip

Postby Krielkip » Wed May 08, 2019 5:56 pm

The Aerosoft aircraft are installed in: This PC - Documents - Aerosoft. In the file General - A3XX Navigraph you will find the Navigraph database. Install the Navigraph Database manager. This will find the file automatically and also the other addnons you might have. You also need to tick Navigraph in the configurators of the aircraft.

HansK
Regards,

HansK

jamieP

Postby jamieP » Fri May 10, 2019 4:15 am

All sorted. Thanks.

Return to “Miscellaneous”