Heads Up Display

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
DH14300

Heads Up Display

Postby DH14300 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:24 pm

I have functioning Heads-Up-Display system in my jet simulator and I was wondering if anybody knows how to get the HUD symbology only on a black background (in a 'New Window'). Thanks!
Dan

DH14300

Re: Heads Up Display

Postby DH14300 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:48 pm

To add to my original post....
My HUD systems uses a separate LCD projector to generate the HUD imagery. This is what requires the HUD image on a black background. When I figure out how to post a photo of my simulator setup I will.
Dan

Aussie1234

Re: Heads Up Display

Postby Aussie1234 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:09 pm

HUD displays are aircraft specific and draw their display data from many generated sources including aircraft specific FMC and MCP data. For example, they display a lot more than roll, pitch and bank information.
It may be better to ask on any forums that support your add-in aircraft that you are using in P3D. They may be able to direct you to another add on that works with generated data.
Or are you using one of LM's built in aircraft in your sim? You may need to be more specific.

Return to “Miscellaneous”