Great Job Guys!

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
rockliffe

Great Job Guys!

Postby rockliffe » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:15 am

I'd just like to thank all the guys at LM for their sterling work on the latest 4.4 release. The smoother, faster loading photosceneries are a joy to behold! Because of the amount of reports of poor loading PS textures that were always being reported and the delay in seeing any practical improvements, I was really doubtful this was ever going to happen. But yes, you have saved me from moving to the 'dark side' (XP!) Once again, thanks to everyone who has worked so hard on this update, a well deserved pat on the back.

refields

Re: Great Job Guys!

Postby refields » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:52 pm

I’d like to chime in with my thanks too. The visual changes are subtle but lots of things just look better. And so far no issues. Everything works. Beautiful work!

Sky_King

Postby Sky_King » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Me too. Thanks for the outstanding photoscenery fix. Here is a screen shot from FL280, over Kingman, Arizona looking West to NW. If you look at the left side, you will see the Colorado River, 32 miles west. Look at the mountains much farther to the west!!

Just my 2 cents for a job well done!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8pxkntlphnqw7 ... n.jpg?dl=0
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK,Black Edition Motherboard; Intel I7-4790K CPU; 16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win 7 Pro; 2 - Samsung 1Tb SSDs; Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte 1080ti Extreme 11 Gb VRAM.

Hightower

Postby Hightower » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:36 am

I was going to make a new thread on the great work as well. Although I did a hardware upgrade change and a brand new install of win10 and 4.4, I can genuinely say , its wonderful to see the improvements and changes that the prepar3d team continues to make and want to express my gratitude. Look forward to the great things ahead for future versions.

Thanks very much.

Dave

Return to “Miscellaneous”