Below is a hotfix to bring all previous v2.5s to 2.5.12945.0. (Do not apply this hotfix with our latest downloads as these are already version 2.5.12945.0)
Professional Plus: http://www.prepar3d.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=167
The hotfix addresses the following issues only:
- Fixed a Pure Virtual Error when transitioning between high resolution imagery and default scenery.
- Corrected floating buildings across multiple GPUs.
- Corrected batched scenery objects flickering across multiple GPUs.
- Corrected runway lights not rendering across multiple GPUs.
- Fixed an issue where AI aircraft would not correctly clear navigation settings. This would cause the AI to constantly overwrite control surface values being set by the user through SimConnect.
- Fixed a bug where scenery objects would not correlate across multiple views.
- Fixed shadow issues with GPU terrain and with bathymetry enabled.
- Fixed an issue where non-tessellated terrain would not respect ground detail flag.
- Corrected some textures appearing dull if the Scenario Setup screen was used.
- Fixed crash on shutdown when multiple devices were used.
- Context menus will now correctly correspond to the clicked graph node in Mission Visualization.
- Fixed a crash related to saving and applying changes with a spinner box selected.
- Fixed a crash related to changing units with the Measure Tool.
- Fixed a crash when moving SceneryObjects.
- Scenario Visualization now displays an indication of loading for large scenarios.
- Fixed an issue that would cause event actions to generate invalid values of ": 0".
Extract the appropriate zip file and copy the contained files on top of your default installation. You should accept all prompts to overwrite files (Yes or Yes to All).
The full Prepar3D download links will be updated in the near future to include this hotfix, but you are encouraged to use this hotfix patch whenever possible.
Please be aware, if any third party software modified any of the dlls included in the hotfix, you will need to reinstall their content/add-on. Additionally, when using this hotfix, any Prepar3D repair or reinstallation will need the hotfix reapplied.
Thanks for being a part of the community and enjoy,