Forum Rules & News
- Lockheed Martin
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 pm
Below is a hotfix to bring 2.5.12942.0 to 2.5.12943.0.
Professional Plus: http://www.prepar3d.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=163
The hotfix addresses the following issues:
Extract the appropriate zip file and copy the contained files on top of your default installation. You should accept all prompts to overwrite files (Yes or Yes to All).
- Corrects issues with library object shadows
- Respects effects flagged as on ground vs. ground normal (contrails)
- Fixes issue with Scenery Library requiring a restart
- Properly handles the cursor position in SimDirector's text boxes
The full Prepar3D download links will be updated in the near future to include this hotfix, but you are encouraged to use this hotfix patch whenever possible. Please be aware, if any third party software modified any of the dlls included in the hotfix, you will need to reinstall their content/add-on. Additionally, when using this hotfix, any Prepar3D repair or reinstallation will need the hotfix reapplied.
Prepar3D® Engineering Project Manager
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:29 am
Thanks for the Hotfix.
I downloaded and received "System Error: The program can't start because IP2Lib32.Dll is missing from your computer' I tried to reinstall and received same error warning.
Will you please advise .
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 pm
Thanks for the Hotfix...
No problems here...
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 am
- Location: Harton Village, UK
IP2Lib32.Dll wasn't changed by the hotfix.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:42 pm
- Location: LOWW
you have to copy the files in the hotfix folder into your P3D root folder and replace the older ones!
This is not an executable exe in the hotfix folder!
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:10 pm
Although I realised what has to be done (copying the new files into the root p3d folder and overwrite the older files), that is good advice by cockpit as it may not be obvious to everyone how the hot fix should be applied.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:44 pm
Unfortunately the hotfix has broken the Active Sky Weather.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:40 pm
Thanks for the hotfix, but same problem with broken ASN.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:02 pm
Is there any installation order? How to?
- Posts: 5945
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:08 am
Is ActiveSky still in Beta testing?
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:24 pm
I just posted the bad news on Hi Fi Simulations forum. Maybe it will be an easy fix for them.
In the meantime... any possibility of user error?
Looking thru the files in patch, must be the weather.dll, what else could it be.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:56 pm
Hotfix broke FSDreamteam scenery installations GSX and addon manager. They are in the DLL but do not appear in the sim. Should I be looking elsewhere?
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 10:22 pm
I've posted a comment about the hotfix on FSDreamTeam's forum....from my past experience, they always have to update their addon manager for each new P3D version number.
Am holding off installing the hotfix myself until that happens...
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 am
all done and working perfectly! :)
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 pm
Return to “Rules & News”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests