Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:54 pm
- Forum: Prepar3D Client Application Questions
- Topic: New DirectX Version: Improved Scenery Loading
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2482
FredK is on to something good here. I too updated my NVIDIA driver from 430.86 to 431.60. I also received the updated Direct version he mentions. It SIGNIFICANTLY decreased my load times from an average of 40 45 minutes to less that 10 minutes ( I have a ton of addons). My load times haven't always ...
- Sun May 05, 2019 10:37 pm
- Forum: Hardware Specific Questions
- Topic: Monitor flickering
- Replies: 2
- Views: 972
I have a Samsung 49" curved monitor and noticed the same thing. I am using a display port cable and was using display port version 1.2 within the monitor menu. I switched to version 1.1 and it fixed it, no more flickering. Hope that helps.
- Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:26 pm
- Forum: Prepar3D Installation and Installer Questions
- Topic: Turn Around Time for Email Requesting New Activation Code
- Replies: 4
- Views: 821
Hello all, Just curious what the turnaround time is for email help responses. Recently my computer's "C" drive with operating system crashed which caused me to have to re-install pretty much everything from scratch on a new, (better quality) hard drive. Due to the crash I was unable to uninstall Pre...