New Simulator Enhancements
- AMD EyeFinity Gold Certified - The simulation will now start with WideViewAspect enabled on EyeFinity-supported resolutions
- Windows and panels are now saved and loaded from multiplayer and multichannel scenario files like they are in Singleplayer flights
- Panel-only camera views now save and load from scenario files in single and multiplayer/multichannel flights
- Fixed several issues that caused stutters or performance issues in certain cases
- Bathymetry is now disabled by default in all performance profiles
User Interface Updates
- All user interface windows and dialogs now remember their last known position and what screen they were last on (see Learning Center User Interface Configuration section for details)
- Apply button has been removed from the user interface, and the accept and cancel button locations have been swapped
- Time of Day and Season are now accurately updated based on user input updates
- Advanced weather now accurately updates the simulation based on user input
- The flight map now saves all visual settings last set by the user
- Observer Management user interface refined and streamlined
Standard Vehicle Library Content Updates
- Mooney Acclaim M20TS provided courtesy of Lionheart Creations Ltd.
- IRIS T-6/A Texan II provided courtesy of IRIS Flight Simulation Software
Scenery Content Updates
- Fort Rucker Scenery Expansion - Three new airports with custom scenery objects on top of over 5km of aerial imagery including custom autogen tree placement.
- New Airports (Heliports) - KHEY (Hanchey Army Heliport), KFHK (Knox Army Heliport), and HEY (Hanchey Auxillary)
- Airport KOZR (Cairns Army Airfield) Updates - All new layout of buildings, taxiways, runways and airport objects to match 2010 aerial imagery, color corrected and blended to match the surrounding terrain.
- Fixed dozens of other legacy scenery and database issues in the existing scenery database as reported by our forum users